This post is also available in: Spanish
Rules, Terms & Conditions:
- Participation is free. You don’t need to purchase anything to participate.
- The challenge begins on February 14, 2014 at 12:01 am and ends on March 8, 2014 at 11:59 pm. Photos submitted before or after the stipulated time will not be considered for participation.
- The submitted photo must be yours and must be taken with your camera, phone or any device that can take pictures. Submitting photos that do not belong to you attempts against the intellectual property of its righteous owner and the laws that protects him or her.
- You can submit as many photos as you like.
- The submitted photo must use the hashtag #truelovechallenge and tag @laurakryshtar on the status. Write with the photo why, who or what you love. Photos submitted without hashtag or tag or with hashtags in the Comments area will not be considered for participation.
- The photos must be submitted on Facebook or Instagram. Photos submitted in other social media will not be considered for participation.
- If the photo is submitted on both sites, Facebook and Instagram, only the Likes of one social media will be counted, whichever has the most. Likes from both sites will not be added.
- There will be two winners: one who posted a daily picture for the duration of the challenge and one whose photo had most Likes.
- The winner will be announced on March 9, 2014 on Facebook and Instagram. The winner will accept to publish his or her photo on my website, newsletter, and social media mentioning his or her name as author of the photo and winner of the challenge. The winner will also authorize the use of his or her photo to promote future True Love Challenges mentioning his or her name as author of the photo and winner of the challenge.
- The full name, phone number, and e-mail of the winner will be collected for purposes of setting up the appointment to pick up the prize.
- The prize is a free, one-hour Tarot reading by Laura Kryshtar. The reading has a value of $40 dollars USD. It includes the pictures of the card spreads and an audio recording (mp3) of the reading. The reading can take place in person, if the winner is in Puerto Rico. Otherwise, the reading can be done via phone, Skype, or Google Hangout.
- If you wish to receive a different service instead, you can credit the $40 dollars USD to the cost of the chosen service.